Thursday, January 27, 2011

I hope you don't like oatmeal.

Oh microwavable oatmeal you have failed me. sigh Thank goodness for Jordin Sparks for keeping me in a good mood. Ugh I nay never want oatmeal again. Why am I still eating this?

This is my dissappointing oatmeal. Note the earbud. Thats where Jordin is singing to me.


SO guess what I did last night? A Date Dash. You probably haven't heard of it ever. I kindof invented it. With my cousin and her roommates. Its a race to get a date in 15 mins or less. It was super the funnest thing ever. I think this is going to be a regular occurence...

This oatmeal is like chopped up slugs and cinnamon and parmesian cheese. Whatever.... Take it away Jordin. 'why does love always feel like a battlefield? Like a battle field? why does love always feel like....'

No comments:

Post a Comment