Monday, January 24, 2011

Busy Update

So I guess Monday is my BUSY day. I just found that out today because everything and a half just happened to me. And not just classes. K mostly just classes. I'm taking 19 credits, and I'm not allowed to say that in public because then people are all: well I am taking 59 1/2 credits beat that. Then I feel all insecure. This happens often.

K everyone 19 credits is a lot!! Promise! And I am taking a buch of music classes which are only 1 credit even though they make you do all kinds of stuff outside of class. Like concerts. And tours. Yeah my life is so hard people. Get with it and sympathize with me. Cause your not gettin anything from me. if you wanna talk about it we can go get ice cream sometime though. I'll pay.

Right now I am relaxing by facebook stalking people. Its a really bad pastime, I know, but it is just so fun. I wish I could get paid for it. I can't think of a good reason anyone would hire me to do that cause really anyone can stalk you on facebook. You could be stalking me right now. If so leave me a comment to let me know. I'll be flattered.

Ugh I have a headache. You don't care, but remember what I was saying about being sympathetic to me? yeah. If you have any intention of following this blog you are going to have to put up with a lot of that. Sorry. But its better than talking about it to my peers.

Maybe I could get a psychiatrist and he could listen to all of my petty, insignificant problems. Except for they cost money. So that idea is out the window. Nice thought though.

I am totally impressed that you got this far. I didn't even get this far. I got someone else to finish this blog for me. Don't believe that. It is an untruth.

2 comments: