Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Houses are mean.

So this blog is supposed to be about my everyday I guess. I dunno what I was thinking when I named it. But I just now decided that I will try to post everyday. But no promises. And most of it will probly have nothing to do with my day. Like this one.

So here's the low down: Houses are mean. But mostly just to me. Its like they don't want me living in them or something. By houses I really mean apartments, but that title wouldn't be as cool.

So for my freshman year of college I had my housing all set and then a big gunk of life blew up in my face and suddenly I was skydiving into an abyss of you-no-longer-have-an-apartment. So I said, 'Ha! I can so do this. I'll have a new apartment by this afternoon.' It didn't work out quite like that, but pretty close.

So now I have a new apartment. But SHA-BAM! 'Hold on!' say all the little blown up pieces of life and then they blow up in my face again. And its like a re-occuring nightmare and I am skydiving sans parachute and my apartment is all. 'Hey don't mess with us. We are apartments and we are mean!'

So thats kind of where I am in life right now. But never fear! I am pretty much already not even close to having another place to live. But I have options. And as every avid dater knows, options are good. It means there is now light in the abyss and I can choose where I want to land. This is good news.

And now i am done ranting.

No comments:

Post a Comment