Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Uninspired

Sorry readers and fans, All 5 of you. I have been infused with an overdose of writer's block. K actually mostly my life has been all lets-become-a-crazy-GANGSTA-whirlwind-of-busy/unimportant-but-some-important-things. So I haven't been ignoring you. I've just been paying more attention to less important things. Like reading in trees. And youtube. and OHMYGOSH MARIOPAINT. things like that.
don't be offended.
K fine be offended, but I don't need you anyway. I'm totally lying to you. I totes need you. We complete each other or something. Why don't we meet up for dinner tomorrow I will pay, but only if its Chinese.

Holy Goodness I need sleep.

Just now in my head i decided to make a list of things I want right now. Right Now.

1. A water slide. Complete with fun and laughter. but nobody can use it except by way of special invitation.

2. Ice cream. Legit ice cream. With nuts and whipped creme. But nothing else. not even a cherry because I'm not gonna go with the flow on this one.

3. Snapple Juice. And more than just the strawberry-kiwi kind you can get at superstop. I'm talking legit Snaple fruit punch which seems to have dissapeared from the face of the earth. The company must have probably all been bought out by a mega billionare who lives on a desert island with nothing but crates of Smapple, because all of his wealth has made him crazy and he can't handle society but no one can critisize him because they want to be on his good side in case he leaves them in his will.

4. A hanging bed. There is probably a legit word for this, but its a bed that hangs from the ceiling like a hammock but a mattress. also it should have curtains around it or something.

5. My own tv show. Probably a reality TV show so i could be all dramatic and super annoying and still be cool. AlsoProbably I would be on magazine covers like the teen moms.

6. Some really legit chips and slasa. That's all you need. I'm pretty sure the Beatles wrote a song about this.

Wow that was a really random post proving that yeah right I don't have writers block, i am just lazy. Whoops. Sorry. Don't be dissaponted or i might have to have an awkward argument with you again. and that would just be embarassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment