Friday, February 4, 2011

Weekend! Come and get it!!

Thank goodness for Friday! Thigs have been pretty busy this week. From stealing a microwave, to moving into my newnew house, to midnight meals at Denny's. Oh and I think school happened somehwere in between...

AGH! I JUST LOST THE GAME!!!

Anyway, so I am in my new place! Its a real life house and you can read about it on someother post that I wish I knew how to link to this one. I'm incompitent when it comes to technology. But I am in my new ManCave. Which is good news. I Am Done Moving, Gosh Darn It!!

So who knows what this weekend has in store? I'm listening to Glee and waiting for fate to bring something exciting into my life once again. The possibilities are limitless. Get ready for the BestWeekendEver!

Also I'm thinking about starting another blog... Input?

No comments:

Post a Comment