Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Good News! And the events that led up to it.

So yeah life keeps happening. Last night we as a group of friends decided to make muffins and watch a movie about the supernatural! Except heres the best part: our muffins were rainbow-y. We mixed food coloring into the muffin batter and made magical muffin goodness. Highly recommended. Every food on earth is way cooler with food coloring.
So I came home and was all ‘muffin remains! Ima eatchu.’ And I got out the last of the rainbow muffins and suddenly from behind me I heard this chorus of angels singing. Needless to say I was pretty intrigued. I turned around to see what in my kitchen could angels be singing about other than me and maybe chocolate ice cream pie which is not yet invented. I turned around and there, behind me was
A MICROWAVE!!!!
No big, you say? Have you ever tried living without a microwave? It’s hard, k? Think about all the delicious foods you can’t eat. Pretty much everything under $5. Which is all I am willing to pay. (You can guess that My microwavable-goodness stash in the cupboard hadn’t been seeing a lot of action.) I was so thrilled I slapped my muffins on a plate and shoved ‘em in the microwave
 (This is where the bad news part happened)
I started pressing buttons and nothing even happened!!! It was turned on and everything. Also I am a really hard button pusher so that could not have been the problem. The only button I could get to work was the Add 30 Seconds Button. I can tell this is about to be an ongoing battle betwixt myself and the microwave.

Our microwave might be the devil.

No comments:

Post a Comment