Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Wha's hapenin' yo

So lately there has been this thing called finals where you risk 50% of your grade on one test. It's a lot like the lightning round in Jepordy. Most people totally freak out about this stuff and run around screaming about how the whole world will end if they don't memorize everything ever. For me finals are just another thing for me to put on my Things-to-completely-forget-about-and/or-ignore list along with the birds, global warming, and the stalker chick who lives two blocks down.

Dear my parents who are reading this: that last part was a joke i am really focusing on my academics cuz why else would i go to college right?

Yeah. k. So I actually kinda care about finals. Yesterday was crazy stuff cause I was all: Finals week is Super Easy cuza we have no classes and just like a couple of tests. But no, yesterday was a whirlwind of crazy. Some unknown force possesed me and made me sign up to work the Monday morning of finals week from 7 to 9. So I woke up thinking 'why did I even do thid to myself?' I have finals at 7 am on Wednesday and Thursday so yeah early morning work on Monday = not a good idea.


This is a waterfall to break the monotony of my complaining =D
 Then later that self-same Monday this on kind who I don't even know the last name of was texting me and was all oh yeah by the way our final is in 45 minutes. and it WAS and I freaked out. The End.

Also i had another other final and vocal juries which is where you sing at people and they tell you if you passed the singing class.

Today was a little different. I had ZERO FINALS

Picture of an Eye
 I woke up at late o'clock and chill-ed and watched like so many episodes of the Twilight zone!! anyway wow I am a horrible blogger.
I losing it folks

1 comment:

  1. Vikki lived two blocks down from you...

    ReplyDelete