Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Another Random Post when I am Supposed to be doing Homework

So yeah. I have another HUGE-MUNGO Essay due tomorrow. While I was watching American Idol I thought 'I will never have to write another essay for two whole years. Thats kinda sad.' then this halleluia chorus went off in my head and I was offered cotton candy and my own indoor pool by Jennifer Aniston. Also I think I got a pet elephant. Then I realized that I still had to write the thing and everything went bad and the cotton candy was rock hard and the pool was filled with gravy (which is pretty cool but really impractical) and Jennifer Aniston had horrble breath. That's basically nwhat went through my head.

When I stopped zoning out I saw this:

Haley Reinhart My FAV Contestant totally hit it out of the park. Sha-Bam! It was the best thing quite possibly ever.

Except this funny commercial!!
BAHAHAHAHA!!! I'S LAUGHING SO HARD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment