Friday, April 1, 2011

Blogging is hard ok?

I have started maybe four blog posts today and they were all HORRIBLE and GROTESQUE and all other bad things. I will try to fix 'em up and post 'em because some of them were potentially funny. I think today I have just been half dead today. What I really want right now Is: Ice cream, a bubble bath, and a marathon of the best of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

 Instead I just now decided to give you some vids to watch. you probably won't and I don't really expect you to, but If i give you something to do it makes me feel a little better about myself.

This video is the greatest thing ever because It combines my two favorite youtube sensations. Everyone fall in love right now.

This is just Sam.
And this is just Chirstina.
and this is some chillins dancing to Regina Spektor.
And this is my favorite song of all time ever. Its is actually really catchy. and everyone should stop bashing because it is not her fault that her parents bought her a lame music video.

And this is a FAILED post.
XP

1 comment: